Sign in to follow this  
stupidjuice

Police computer/helper text too small

When i'm playing the game and want to use either the Police computer or the Police helper the text is too small to see properly,

i've tried changing the text settings for the computer but it just makes everything bigger.

It is only those things that are too small and not anything else, I've seen videos on youtube of people using the computer or helper and their font is fine as my original thought was it was due to the mod and not my computer.

Already tried editing the configs of the mod themselves? Not sure about FR, and Police Helper, but I know that for ex. ALPR has a config where you can change the size

1920 x 1080

Also had the same setup be4, but then on a 1280x1024

Edited by THEBL4ZE

Try changing this value in the .ini file: 

DrawScale = 1.05
// Set scaling of PoliceHelper device (recommended values between 0.8 - 1.15)

They're working for you? Or is that still too small? What's the specific problem?

Oh whoops I was totally confused, braindead for a moment... had the idea you were the one with the problem xD sry

sorry for the no response, i was visiting family haha and my screen res is 1920x1080

and thanks ineseri i'll try that now

Nope, doesn't really work. it just makes the whole helper scale up and takes up the lower quarter of my screen

Nope, doesn't really work. it just makes the whole helper scale up and takes up the lower quarter of my screen

I can try but for some reason when i screenshot in game it just comes up with a black screen, ill have a fiddle about later and see what i can do

Just put it in steam and use the built-in steam screenshot function!

I can try but for some reason when i screenshot in game it just comes up with a black screen, ill have a fiddle about later and see what i can do

Use Fraps.