Sign in to follow this  
germanhalo

Invisible belt

Okay, from what I understand, the issue is that there are two kinds of belts, one that is normal and one that is used(?) when the officer is wearing the coat, and the character whether or not he is wearing the coat, will use either belt, causing the belt to be invisible.  So, is there a way to go into the file and DELETE the coat uniform or the players "invisible" belt?

I know how to change my players belt so that I don't have it invisible, but the thing is, 90% of the officers I see walking around, has NO belt.  And when I produce my videos, it looks absolutely ridiculous and absurd, and there MUST be a way that we can change this.  Otherwise, how about modders NOT make officers with coats, so that it doesn't happen?  I mean, I like the coat, they look great, but the negative outweighs the positive of having this belt problem.

And now I'm also having another issue.  Since this is causing me problems, I tried to go back to the original officer skins, and the belt is missing there as well!  I replaced ALL the skins and the Cop files are still having issues.

You've screwed up your pedvariations.dat file.  For the police ped, under the column labelled "WET" there should only be a 1 for the raincoat torso, legs with no belt, and rain hat.  Everything else should be a 0.

You've screwed up your pedvariations.dat file.  For the police ped, under the column labelled "WET" there should only be a 1 for the raincoat torso, legs with no belt, and rain hat.  Everything else should be a 0.

Okay, well I changed it back to the original GTA IV pedVariations.dat file that was given to me, so I'll see if it works, and will report back to you.