Sign in to follow this  
HelllaRaw

Check my Specs

I will be using Ari's tut also to improve the performance of the game. I want to play LCPD:FR so badly!

AMD Turion™ II P560 Dual-Core i5
Processor 2.50 GHz
4.00 GB Ram
64-Bit Operating System

Video Card (I got it from systemsrequirementslab): ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

Errmmm. I don't know how that's going to work out for you. You can give it a shot, but it may not turn out how you may expect. GTA IV uses lots and leaks lots of memory, and you only have 4GB. I'd recommend upgrading to 8GB. Also, built in chipsets are not usually good for games like GTA that require a powerful GPU. Just my 2 cents.

Errmmm. I don't know how that's going to work out for you. You can give it a shot, but it may not turn out how you may expect. GTA IV uses lots and leaks lots of memory, and you only have 4GB. I'd recommend upgrading to 8GB. Also, built in chipsets are not usually good for games like GTA that require a powerful GPU. Just my 2 cents.

I should stop my download then. Sigh.  :wallbash:

It doesn't hurt to try!

Awh man I just stopped the download 2 hours in. It said it's gonna take 1 day and like 15 hours. Hate my life, I wanted to try LCPDFR so bad too. Oh well. Life goes on. Back to watching Bayareabuggs, haha.  :unsure:

I think it's good that you stopped that download. Theres no way you coulda played it ;(

I think it's good that you stopped that download. Theres no way you coulda played it ;(

Meh, yea. I hope GTA V has some kind of cop thing like lcpdr for xbox and other consoles not just for pc.  :pirate: