kyle-caz

GTA IV Forever Load

Hello,

When I Start GTA IV, It Goes To Characters And Sits There For 5 Screens Then Sound Goes, GTA Freezes Then I Have To Do CTRL + ALT + DELETE To get Out Of It.

It Worked This Morning!

Many Thanks

Edited by kyle-caz

Is it a legal copy of the game? Are you running the game as Administrator? Have you installed any mods? As 'Iconography' said, did you save whilst on duty? 

I may know... You may not have the required graphics card for GTA IV. In that case please make a txt file named "comamndline"(.txt) and have the text as the following...

-renderquality 0 -shadowdensity 0 -texturequality 0 -viewdistance 0 -detailquality 0 -norestrictions -width 512 -height 384 -availablevidmem 12.0 -percentvidmem 100 -DX9 /low -renderquality 0 -frameLimit 0 -nomemrestrict -noprecache -minspecaudio -safemode

Then it should work.

Or maybe try closing some programs or restarting your PC.

I may know... You may not have the required graphics card for GTA IV. In that case please make a txt file named "comamndline"(.txt) and have the text as the following...

-renderquality 0 -shadowdensity 0 -texturequality 0 -viewdistance 0 -detailquality 0 -norestrictions -width 512 -height 384 -availablevidmem 12.0 -percentvidmem 100 -DX9 /low -renderquality 0 -frameLimit 0 -nomemrestrict -noprecache -minspecaudio -safemode

Then it should work.

Just a heads-up, this will make the game look terrible! :P Also, the file should be named "commandline.txt" (without quotes). 

Then it should work.

Ok, Will Try That

Is it a legal copy of the game? Are you running the game as Administrator? Have you installed any mods? As 'Iconography' said, did you save whilst on duty? 

Yes its genuin. Yes ir runs as admin. Yes i have mods installed. N I Havent

Did you save your game while on duty as a police officer?

No

Archived

All Answers Above Didn't Work. Using Vanilla Backup. Thanks For Helping

Archived

Edited by kyle-caz