xeqqone

ELS Problem need help :(

Hey !

I have a big problem ELS don't work, In the console there is a message " Using Luxart ELS = False " I have ELS V.7, I have already turned off in on in ELS.ini and I change keys too :( And sorry for my bad english 

Yes, so I watch the tutorial for install ELS V.7 I do the same like the video, when I launch the game I launch LCPDFR RC2 ( ALT + P ) I'm going to choose the car and after I try to open the menu of ELS V.7 ( CTRL + M ) doesn't work so I'm going to change keys in ELS.ini doesn't work and I open the console in GTA IV and It's said " Using luxart emergency lighting system = False " .

Sure and one more detail when I push CTRL + M It's called paramedic and don't show me the menu for ELS I have already try to change for ALT + M but doesn't work.

When I start LCPDFR it says "Using Luxart Emergency Lighting System = False" but I too run ELS v7, so it may be set to false by default. CTRL+M is the default Call of Paramedics hotkey and shouldn't interfere with the ELS control panel opening. Now, as for ELS not working, are you for sure using cars that ARE ELS enabled? If not, the lights won't come on, so replace any Non-ELS cars, if you have any, and the lights should come on.

Edited by CRAWFORDx96