KidaWolf

LCPDFR controls clashing with GTA IV controls

I'm new to the modding, so I'm guessing I have missed something stupid but when I use the LCPDFR controls to call for back up, it works but also spawns me into a random car. Likewise with other ones I tried putting a hat on and it worked but at the same time spawned me into a helicopter! Just wandering how do I fix this ?

Also, not to do with this problem but thought I might as well put it here instead of opening up another post. I'v only got the basic mod installed and I want some more and I was wandering if someone has any good guides on how to install some of these like the Met police mod ? I'm worried if I go do it myself I will only end up messing the entire game up.

Its not clashing with GTA its clashing with your Trainer.    You need to disable hot keys (keybinding) in the trainer and use its menu to spawn things when needed.  Not sure which one you are using, but for the one I use, here is the line in the config (ini) file to turn it off. 

KeyBindingsDisabled=1 //Key Bindings (except menu keys) disabled on startup

If you're using Simple Native Trainer, in the Options menu, look for "Enable/Disable Keys" and make it disabled.

In the same menu look for "Save settings to trainer.ini" to save the Disabled Keys setting, along with any others, to trainer.ini so you don't always have to set it every time you play GTA