Sign in to follow this  
OPPHassan

GTA IV replace any car and patrol with it

Hey guys, I was wondering if is possible to replace a normal car in gta iv say a motorcycle and replace it with a police motorcycle and perform traffic stops using lcpdfr? Thanks for your help 

You can do that. And you can also use ELS with it...BUT!! You will not be able to use the Police Computer with it.

So it's pretty much useless for traffic stops

You can do that. And you can also use ELS with it...BUT!! You will not be able to use the Police Computer with it.

So it's pretty much useless for traffic stops

So I can replace any car in game with a police cruiser and start up lcpdfr and press shift to pullover?  I could roleplay and ask dispatch to search up for me?

I tried it and it did not work, any more ideas?

nope cant do that you can only replace the police cars to have them function in lcdfr. yes you add a police car to the burrito but cant do traffic stops.

00Steveo made a tutorial using the PoliceBike replacing a normal GTAIV Bike

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

(Only really works if you play the Main GTA IV)

This should work with other Cars too..Basicly you make LCPDFR belive that the Car you're replacing is a standard EFLC Police Vehicle.

But again...You will be able to pull cars over, but you can not use the Police Computer

sorry but the only car you can do the Pull over with are police-police4 polpatriot noose Nstock Pstock and policeb, also note that if you Add police3/4 and policeb to you IV you will not have a police computer.

sorry but the only car you can do the Pull over with are police-police4 polpatriot noose Nstock Pstock and policeb, also note that if you Add police3/4 and policeb to you IV you will not have a police computer.

If I add the bike using your post will people be able to see something in multiplayer or just me floating?

If I add the bike using your post will people be able to see something in multiplayer or just me floating?

As long as they have the bike and that in their can the answer is No. because the Clan I'm with use a bike and this is how I added it