Sign in to follow this  
KyneiZero

Removing the blue chevron/blip from SNT Saved Cars?

Is there a way to remove the blue chevron from the saved cars?

I have turned off all blip options i can find and looked through SNT and did not see anything useful.

There are 4 chevrons visible in the screenshot and of course i would like to turn it off for future videos if possible.

car options page 2 close to select livery 

lx5h.jpg

Gahhh,  one of those nights.  Spent 3 minutes combing through the car options but still managed to miss it.

I deserve a rep down for my blindness and stupidity.   But i'll rep you both up instead.  :thumbsup:

Thanks!!

Gahhh,  one of those nights.  Spent 3 minutes combing through the car options but still managed to miss it.

I deserve a rep down for my blindness and stupidity.   But i'll rep you both up instead.  :thumbsup:

Thanks!!

i did the same thing like 2-3 days ago

Hey, where did you find that interceptor one system display in your pic at the top?

Long Answer just to head off any more unrelated questions: 

i made it to cover up the cartoony GTA radar/map which didnt add anything to LCPDFR policing videos.  It just looks out of place to me and detracts from what is onscreen.

I customized each button, put text and little dispatch updates on the "computer screen" which is really just a blue rectangle.  Pasted screenshots of the vehicles i wanted to find and chase my suspects in.

**The outer case/panel is the one thing not mine,   but heavily modified.

Put quite some time into it and it is almost like a logo for some of my videos.

So i don't intend to release the graphic.

I recommend for you to find a panel/control box picture for your favourite lighting/siren system and attach a blue screen to it.   Find an outer cover to house the controls and screen.    And you can even put your own name on it!   :woot:

Thank you for the interest!