Sign in to follow this  
lucker123

How to install ELS 'Small lights' ?

Hello, I know how to attach lightbar and other equipment to a police car, but how to install these small els lights and how to change their color?

pic:

Police3.jpg

I'm talking about the lights you see on bumper, mirrors and behind the windows.

I tried looking for tutorials everywhere, but I cant find one.

its the same process as installing a lightbar as TUNES said. Its not going to be as easy as importing a Whelen Justice because that imports directly into place. Grill lights your going to have to create some or use available ones and then place them where you want in the grill. Then map ELS to them. There are no tutorials because all you have to do is move stuff around. If you use Bugs XT6, the ELS is already mapped

Its the same thing  as the lightbars...

I tried but they don't flash

its the same process as installing a lightbar as TUNES said. Its not going to be as easy as importing a Whelen Justice because that imports directly into place. Grill lights your going to have to create some or use available ones and then place them where you want in the grill. Then map ELS to them. There are no tutorials because all you have to do is move stuff around. If you use Bugs XT6, the ELS is already mapped

Oh okay... But how do I change their lights? To like Red/blue Red/Red Blue/Blue

Edited by lucker123

surface>mapping>edit uv - click on what ever you want to change. A window will open, leave everything the way it is except under "keep old mapping" make sure that "select old mapping" is checked and "disable old mapping" is not checked - press ok. Then open the UV Mapper and adjust the mapping as needed