Sign in to follow this  
Cameron8420

LCPDFR car error

Whenever I activate and begin to go through the car selection, I go through a couple cars and then they stop showing up and the script acts like it freezes. Has anyone else had this problem?

How many police car mods do you have? If you have any, it's probably because your PC can't handle them.

are u saying like after a while ur trainer wont move like u can toggle through? if that's the problem you might have left your spark iv open

How many police car mods do you have? If you have any, it's probably because your PC can't handle them.

I only put in two car mods, polpatriot and fbi

are u saying like after a while ur trainer wont move like u can toggle through? if that's the problem you might have left your spark iv open

no, like after you select what cop you want, you walk out of the police station and then you're prompted to pick which police car you want. After I go through a couple of those, they then stop appearing

I'm going to chime in here and add that setting PreloadAllModels to true in FirstResponse.ini sometimes fixes this.

The trainer keeps crashing my game

You need to turn key binding off open ur trainer configuration setting file scroll down until. You see this

//////DEFAULT SECTION/////////

Blahblabblah. //blah blah

Now scroll down until u see something that says this

Cargodmode=0

Count 7 up and you'll see something called vehicle livery=1 make it =0 (this will allow you to change your car skins to different ones) then count 27 up will you see "keybindingdisabled=0" change it to =1 then save that should fix your problem