Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

ELS stops working

You're viewing a summary of the most helpful posts in this topic — about 2 minutes of reading instead of 6 minutes for all 27 posts.

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

The other day I got quick help that worked, so I’m trying my luck again.

I had forgotten, but I still have a problem with ELS. (a little older)

After a few minutes of playing, ELS stops responding. I checked the logs, etc., but nothing is there no crash or anything just that it simply stops responding. I can’t turn the sirens on or off, or open the control panel in-game. I also don't get any error message in the game, it just simply stop working.

Every time, I have to restart the game hoping to get a few extra minutes next try.

I never had this problem before and I’ve tried reinstalling ELS completely, and ScriptHook too.

I hope to avoid the most extreme solution: reinstalling the game completely along with all the mods... ☠️

If anyone has ever faced this problem or knows a solution, I’m all ears! 👍

  • Replies 26
  • Views 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gan Ceann
    Gan Ceann

    Hello, This post brought me flashbacks, I had a similar issue with ELS years ago but the solution escapes me. Can you upload your ELS.log and asiloader.log please? They might provide some clues

  • Gan Ceann
    Gan Ceann

    The logs are all okay. You do have 207 ELS vehicle though, so I'm wondering now if ELS is being overloaded. Can you try temporarily moving most of the vehicle mods out and just leave a few, and see i

  • Gan Ceann
    Gan Ceann

    I see what you mean. Have you noticed any difference in game or still the same issue?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is a support topic.
Only reply here to offer help or assistance to Alcatraz19. Off-topic or "me too" replies will be removed.

Need support yourself? Make a new topic instead.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.