Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crashing On Startup - Yes another post

You're viewing a summary of the most helpful posts in this topic — about 2 minutes of reading instead of 11 minutes for all 24 posts.

Featured Replies

This is a new installation, the weird thing is everything was working I had LSPDFR with NVE packages installed and several other lspdfr plugins installed. Then it suddenly started crashing every time I loaded LSDPFR. I tried several steps but decided to fresh install as I wanted the install to be as clean as possible.

To my surprise even following the same steps I did previously the game crashes as startup, after the loading screens and I can never get to load in.

What I've installed:

  • RAGENativeUI

  • ScriptHookV

  • LSPDFR/Rage Plugin Hook

What I've tried:

  • Not loading LSPDFR at startup

  • Fresh installing game and re-verifying game files

  • Trying to hook Rage Plugin after the game has started

  • Adding skipdscheck file (no extension)

  • NVME storage fix asi

  • Loading with/without OpenIV with OpenRPF fix

  • Fresh installing latest NVIDIA Drivers

Each time the game crashes when loading Rage Plugin. I'm very confused why this is happening as it was just working a week ago, my only thought at the moment is a silent update was pushed. I had the crash report below and each time I see the following at the end before crashing: Address mismatch: 0x00007FF776F487AC != 0x00000001443DA960 | Address mismatch: 0x00007FF750CA3A48 != 0x0000000142F35548

I tried to download Rage Plugin Hook from the website in case there was an update but it appears the link to download is having a server error. Confused how to proceed, looking for any support on how I can get the game working or if others are experiencing this issue. Thank you.

Crash Report.txt

  • Replies 23
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
10 hours ago, orso said:

Go again into GTAV directory game and search for any executable that starts with GTA and send a screen shot of those here, also check again the product version

GTA5_Enhanced is the only one, what does your product version show? image.png

This is a support topic.
Only reply here to offer help or assistance to TheClashingGamer. Off-topic or "me too" replies will be removed.

Need support yourself? Make a new topic instead.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.