Sign in to follow this  
football70500

[REQUEST] 2013 Dodge Challenger and/or 2013 Chevrolet Camaro

Hello, fellow LCPDFR members. I am asking for someone to make me a 2013 completely white dodge challenger police car. What I would like is to have the light bar at the top of the inside of the windsheild. I would also like there to be lights on the front too . I would like no other markings on the Challenger, just completely white. If possible, would you also be able to make a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro police car?? I would like it to be black with the light bar  also under the windsheild and on the grill.

lBwv9QY.jpg

Preferably, I would just want the charger, but if you are willing to, you can do the camaro too :D

Also, I know before up top I said that I wanted it completely white, but can you keep the rims how they look on this picture?:

Thanks. If you have any questions, please comment.

vLnRixk.jpg

Why would you want a vehicle that look's the same as all the model's from other years?

Why would you want a vehicle that look's the same as all the model's from other years?

Well the Challenger stayed the same..the Camaro didnt

Well the Challenger stayed the same..the Camaro didnt

Camaro looks the eact same as the other ones.

Camaro looks the eact same as the other ones.

2006 Camaro 

0605_b+2006_chevrolet_camaro_concept+02.

2008 Camaro

2008-chevrolet-camaro-black-concept-larg

2010 Camaro

camaro-1.jpg

2012 Camaro

2012-Chevrolet-Camaro.jpg

Not to be a asshole, but they don't look the same.

Man if someone would make me a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Police car id be happy see the problem with the ones that are out now i really put effort into having the best lights and even with enbs and such the lights on the newest challenger the one with the link up above are hitious i tried them they look dried out i want one on top like this:

I dont care if she`s marked or not but put this lightbar on top plus some in the grill and back window id be a happy camper...

LibertyPic1L.jpg

They all have the same body, with the exception of a few modifications, anywho, this thread isn't going to turn into an arguement, i have my opinion you have your's and that's that.

Man if someone would make me a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Police car id be happy see the problem with the ones that are out now i really put effort into having the best lights and even with enbs and such the lights on the newest challenger the one with the link up above are hitious i tried them they look dried out i want one on top like this:

I dont care if she`s marked or not but put this lightbar on top plus some in the grill and back window id be a happy camper...

LibertyPic1L.jpg