KillaL33t

running out of ideas, please help

I've been searching for the past 3 days on an answer and have had no luck. If im posting in the wrong section i apologize.

None of my F keys are working while arresting or a traffic stop. After i walk up to the car and get the options, nothing happens. I have to run debug in order to get away from the car. I have read the support and double checked the common problems. debug and script reload doesnt work, i changed the files so they are not read only, i've reloaded lcpdfr newest patch, all the .ini and .dll files and subfolders are where they need to be. Everything in the game works besides any of the F# keys. I was able to run the diag tool once, but now everytime i open it is forces a shutdown, even when running in admin mode. im running Win 7

Another stump i ran into

1) how do i delete mods from sparkIV? seems i downloaded a lambo mod and it screwed up all the car spawns. Cant figure it out. i cant remove any of the files from it....grrr

just replace the .wft and .wtd from the vehicles.img file. That should get rid of the lambo

Edited by SCSDDeputy

Replace the .wtd and .wft files with orginals (I assume you've backuped them?).