Sign in to follow this  
Chamimnya

Taser not fonctioning

Hi there,

I currently have LCPDFR 0.95 RC2. My taser has never fonctioned from the beginning, I have no idea why. Maybe it's weapon mods?? I don't know but I highly doubt it.

When I press ALT+T I switch to my fist, but nothing else happens. Same after I click the second time.

I looked back and remembered my weapon mods did replace the whole weapons.img so it may be the problem - so I took my vanilla copy of GTA IV, installed LCPDFR, and extracted the amb_nailgun from that copy and put it in my new one - but still nothing.

I tried G17 Media Diagnostics but it doesn't exactly fonction. It says my .NET scripthook is out of date, though I'm using the one that came with LCPDFR 0.95 RC2. So I went and re-installed the .NET scriphook v1.7.1.7 BETA from GTAForums.. but it still says my scripthook is out of date...

Here is a pic of my diagnostics tool - note I am running Windows 8, and running the program in compatibility for Vista SP2.

2h7gjfa.jpg

Edited by Chamimnya

We do not provide any form of support for issues regarding LCPDFR until a new public release. Look though the knowledgebase and LCPDFR support section, it's very likely that your question has been asked before.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.
If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.