The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Eup says "You dont have Law & Order installed"

Posted (edited)
Hello, I installed LSPDFR yesterday and then I installed the EUP menu.
LSPDFR works, but even though I reinstalled the EUP menu over and over again
Eup still says "You don't have Law & Order installed". 
How can I solve this problem? It seriously spoils my enjoyment of the game.
Edited by Okeanis

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Kate.Denson said:

Sorry, I wrote it wrong, I installed the Law & Order and Serve & Rescue packages while installing the EUP menu. And I have reinstalled them many times with the EUP menu, so in the first message I wrote, what I meant by the EUP menu is not just the EUP menu.

Edited by Okeanis

Keep your post in english pls

First try delete installed EUP and SUP, also remove lines about them in dlclist.xml and then try install them again.

If this won't help attach RPH log (.txt or .log file in your MAIN gta5 FOLDER)

14 minutes ago, Kate.Denson said:

First try delete installed EUP and SUP, also remove lines about them in dlclist.xml and then try install them again.

If this won't help attach RPH log (.txt or .log file in your MAIN gta5 FOLDER)

Sorry for my previous message, I forgot to copy the other text because I used translation. I did what you said but the situation is still the same. I think the file you are talking about is the file I attached below.

RagePluginHook.log

1 minute ago, Kate.Denson said:

Crash is quite fast so I won't get info that I need from there.

Attach screenshots of your MAIN gta5 FOLDER.

Also - do you have latest RNUI? (1.9.2)

I don't know what RNUI is.

Could contain: text, screenshot, menu

Could contain: text, screenshot

Could contain: text, screenshot

• Community Team
1 hour ago, Kate.Denson said:

You may report any topic posted in foreign languages in the English support forums to the moderators. Simply click on the three dots in the top right corner, and select "report." 

spacer.png

-- LSPD - Collin Gregory - Police Officer III --

2 hours ago, Okeanis said:

I don't know what RNUI is.

RNUI - RageNativeUI (2 files right above RagePluginHook) - make sure it is version 1.9.2

But most important is that you don't have mods folder and if you installed EUP to original files then thats probably why it cause problem. Delete EUP and SUP from update folder, same with lines in dlclist. Create mods folder, copy needed folders/.rpf files and there install mods like this. I'm sure there is a lot of tutorials how to start with installing mods so there you can check how to do it correct

1 hour ago, Kate.Denson said:

RNUI - RageNativeUI (2 files right above RagePluginHook) - make sure it is version 1.9.2

But most important is that you don't have mods folder and if you installed EUP to original files then thats probably why it cause problem. Delete EUP and SUP from update folder, same with lines in dlclist. Create mods folder, copy needed folders/.rpf files and there install mods like this. I'm sure there is a lot of tutorials how to start with installing mods so there you can check how to do it correct

Thank you for all your help. I made a very funny mistake and selected my backup game folder for OpenIV. Nothing I did actually affected the game. I was able to solve the problem by introducing the main game folder. Thank you again for everything. See you soon.

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to Okeanis. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.