Sign in to follow this  
GreenAid

ENB ELS Lights help?

Hey guys, I have R Desire WIP 2 ENB for EFLC & I was wanting to make the ELS lights look more bright. So I tried editing in the enbseries.ini both car siren & bloom, but nothing was different!!

So I'm asking if any of you has some experience with ENBs & knows how to make this Please.

Hey guys, I have R Desire WIP 2 ENB for EFLC & I was wanting to make the ELS lights look more bright. So I tried editing in the enbseries.ini both car siren & bloom, but nothing was different!!

So I'm asking if any of you has some experience with ENBs & knows how to make this Please.

The VisualSettings.dat needs to be changed in the respective locations for the lights.

Oh yeah forgot to mention I did that too putting Radiance mod but there was still no difference?

No wait a min, I didn't edit the VisualSettings in the TBoGT folder, so I'm trying now :O

Edited by sKuare

Oh yeah forgot to mention I did that too putting Radiance mod but there was still no difference?

No wait a min, I didn't edit the VisualSettings in the TBoGT folder, so I'm trying now :O

Okay, should do the trick. If not you can always check the els settings, but i don't think that will do anything.