Sign in to follow this  
DLer

Request - Imponte DF8-90 FIB/Undercover

So another request using an 'American', rear wheel drive GTA car as a base, a few things I'd like to see:

1. NON-ELS with windshield lights, the ones from the FIB car will do fine, and any improvements there are a plus.

2. Police or steel black wheels of some sort, or black variants of the wheels already in place would be fitting.

3. Any other appropriate additions, like a GTA laptop, etc...

4. No pushbar needed, this should remain strictly undercover.

That's it really. Any subtle additions you see fit that are appropriate, non-els and lore-friendly are welcome as well. I think this is an easy job for a modeler but far be it from me to say if that is true.

DF890-GTA4-V8Turbo-front.jpg

Any takers? Ekalb? :yes:

I wouldn't mind to do a ELS project with this vehicle.

Only thing I hope it is unlocked, and if you want me to start

with the Project you will have to P.M. (Message) me about it.

Sgt. Perez

While I appreciate your wanting to do this, it would have to be non-ELS. It would most definitely be unlocked as it is a GTA original model, just FYI.

If you would consider a non-ELS version, which I believe is much more simple to put together, please let me know.

Edited by DLer

Sounds easy enough, I haven't released anything in a few months..

Should be done by tonight :thumbsup:

Nice!

Feel free to use the police wheel off the original cruiser or patrol with the centercap lock on. Throw an antenna on there if you feel too :smile:

You're amazingly quick! I did mention, perhaps two stubbie antennas on the trunklid instead of the larger unit there? PriMan's SecurCOM antenna pack could help :)  Kinda like Ekalb's slicktop cruiser.

That is all I can think of. I'd like to have more lights going on, but of course non-els is limited. Thanks again!!!

Edited by DLer

I would add more lights but the FBI slot has a maximum of four lights, I don't think adding anymore would work unless I moved it to the police2 or noose slot.

I would add more lights but the FBI slot has a maximum of four lights, I don't think adding anymore would work unless I moved it to the police2 or noose slot.

That's okay then, I'll live with it :) Lemme know if you can do the antenna switch :thumbsup:

That's okay then, I'll live with it :) Lemme know if you can do the antenna switch :thumbsup:

I'll add them tomorrow along with some other equipment / edits.

I've also noticed that the position of the rear dummies stops the light illuminating the ground below the car so I'll swiftly apply a fix and upload it asap.

I'll add them tomorrow along with some other equipment / edits.

I've also noticed that the position of the rear dummies stops the light illuminating the ground below the car so I'll swiftly apply a fix and upload it asap.

Cool! Thanks!

I'll apply the updates when I get home from college today

:smile:

I also removed most all of the items in the .wtd and it worked fine, FYI.

Can we make the police wheels paint-able via carcol 4 or whatever? Thanks for making the requested antenna updates and all, this is a fun model!

Fuck. I totally forgot about this. I'll write it down on a sticky note and put it on my door so I'll do it after college tomorrow.

The antennas have been updated to how you wanted them. The police wheels would need mapping to a blank template although I'm not sure why you'd want to change them? they are pretty basic colour wise.

The police wheels would need mapping to a blank template although I'm not sure why you'd want to change them? they are pretty basic colour wise.

Thanks for following up man, I appreciate it. No worries on the wheels, not really needed. Thanks again Harper, great mod, its been fun playing with this one in the police4 slot! Really quick.

Thanks for following up man, I appreciate it. No worries on the wheels, not really needed. Thanks again Harper, great mod, its been fun playing with this one in the police4 slot! Really quick.

Not a problem bud, I'm glad at least somebody enjoy's my work

Not a problem bud, I'm glad at least somebody enjoy's my work

Hey 61 downloads isn't something to sniff at, especially for a non-els GTA model, everyone here want's their CVPI's. :smile:

I mistakenly deleted the project file.

I've been incredibly busy. I've been attempting to promote my youtube / blog whilst at the same time attempting to calm a situation between myself and a certain someone who has turned into the worst kind of person and is putting me as the bad guy for some reason.

I'll work on the car again when I get time, I'm not sure when that'll be though

I mistakenly deleted the project file.

I've been incredibly busy. I've been attempting to promote my youtube / blog whilst at the same time attempting to calm a situation between myself and a certain someone who has turned into the worst kind of person and is putting me as the bad guy for some reason.

I'll work on the car again when I get time, I'm not sure when that'll be though

Don't worry about it sir, I can live with this model. Sucks about your bad fortunes, hope that works out okay. No worries, I got other projects to keep me occupied. :smile: