Sign in to follow this  
Lewy

Looking For Skins!

Hey Guys, Me and my friend recently created a serious  Roleplay commmunity for games such as GTA , Minecraft etc. THIS IS NOT CLAN ADVERTISEMENT! ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE POSTED IN THE RIGHT PLACE! Anyway we are looking for people to make skins for us because to be honest, we are hopeless. If you are good at making skins just hit me up and I will check out your designs. Ifd i think you are good enough i will give you the details and you can get skinning! Thanks for reading!

Well, assuming you're looking for vehicle skins, I could make them for you. Take a look on the "files" tab In my profile and look for Carbon7Studios LCPD Texture pack... I would be glad to help you out,

Scrimpy and Carbon7Studios

Well, assuming you're looking for vehicle skins, I could make them for you. Take a look on the "files" tab In my profile and look for Carbon7Studios LCPD Texture pack... I would be glad to help you out,

Hey there mate, Im glad you are happy to help! This is what i want: Metro pd LCPD Crow Vic, State Police 2013 or 2012 dodge charger and a unmarked SUV (Tahoe) Oh and on all the cars apart from the unmarked car could you put ORRP on the back.

Thanks for the Co-operation and i will check out your cars now!

Copy that! I'll set a link to this request in our request forums and I'll start thid weekend!

Hey... Uh this is probably rude to ask but do you mind doing an entire police vehicle pack (All the Cars and heli)

Oh and I have a couple of Questios for you:

Are you making skins or models?

If skins then are they made for any certain cars? (I mean like other peoples models)

Oh and one more thing can you please put it so there is a seperate link for each car.

Thank you!

Well, everything will be delayed atm, because the LCResponders will probably make their own pack, and then they'll need the whole Carbon7 team... But I do skins and Carbon7 doesn't really have any modelers (except ninja and he's busy).

And yes we can make a whole pack, but please respect the delay

Well, everything will be delayed atm, because the LCResponders will probably make their own pack, and then they'll need the whole Carbon7 team... But I do skins and Carbon7 doesn't really have any modelers (except ninja and he's busy).

And yes we can make a whole pack, but please respect the delay

Ok I don't mind the delay but I dont understand the delay. Who is carbon studios? Ate you the guy doing the skins and carbon studios are doing the models?

Ok I don't mind the delay but I dont understand the delay. Who is carbon studios? Ate you the guy doing the skins and carbon studios are doing the models?

Carbon Studios is a design team.

When requesting things, you cannot expect models.

Very few clans have models(the ones that do are made by modelers within the clan).

You initially asked for skins and now youre asking for the full nine yards. I would just take it slow or else scrimpy may not do them at all.

But yeah, Scrimpy is a texture artist for a design team called Carbon7

Thanks for explaining beckugan! So since there aren't any modelers yet, we can't make our own models. And I have another request to do so all new requests will be delayed.

Edited by ScrimpyData

Thanks for explaining beckugan! So since there aren't any modelers yet, we can't make our own models. And I have another request to do so all new requests will be delayed.

Ok I understand