Sign in to follow this  
football70500

I have problems with some things.

So now, whenever I go to pull over a car, it tells me to exit my vehicle, then when I walk to the drivers side window, the car starts to move again.  The little red area where you are supposed to stand moves with the car so I know that they aren't resisting arrest. It happens every time. Also, whenever I do a call now with Braveheart's policing script, I say yes to the call and then they say like (The drunk driver is on: ) IT doesnt tell me the street nor calibrate the route for me. It does nothing... Should I just reinstall GTA IV?

Yes. Re-install GTA, then re-install the mods. I know its a pain but usually fixes things.
If you have the steam version: 
Go to your Library, right-click the game, and click Properties > Click Local Files, then click Verify Integrity of Game Cache > then re-install mods.

If that doesnt work..add little more detail..
Whats your entire list of mods?
What version game? EFLC or GTA IV? 
ELS? Version?
Playing online? or Single Play?

Edited by rbrotzel

NO NO NO!  Just remove Braveheart script 2.2 and use 2.1.  That is a script issue with Braveheart 2.2.  Try uninstalling the script, run the game with just LCPDFR and I bet your game will run fine.  Then go and install Braveheart 2.1 if you want.  I had same problems with 2.2...You do not need to reinstall GTAIV.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit