Sign in to follow this  
Ponch

New Clan?

Hi,

I don't think I'm in violation of any rules here, but if I am, my bad.

Recently I bought a domain name (lcresponse.com) with an interest and intention of starting an RP Clan. However I don't think I'll be able to do this alone.

If anyone would have any interest in helping me please let me know. I'm looking for someone who can provide us with a TS Server or with the hook ups to get us one.

Shoot me a message on here and we'll talk business.

Thanks.

Actually he is asking for help for starting a clan, not advertising one. For now I see nothing wrong with this until he starts advertising the service. After in which he finds help to start his clan the thread will be closed. Please next time instead of just posing a link, report the topic using the report system if you feel some one is violating the rules, it definitely helps us out. Thanks.

-JAM.

Thanks. Didn't think I was violating a rule because I wasn't advertising one. As soon as I find someone to help me I'll ask for this thread to be deleted.

Thanks,

SgtSpook

Actually he is asking for help for starting a clan, not advertising one. For now I see nothing wrong with this until he starts advertising the service. After in which he finds help to start his clan the thread will be closed. Please next time instead of just posing a link, report the topic using the report system if you feel some one is violating the rules, it definitely helps us out. Thanks.

-JAM.

I never said he was violating any rules. If he was going to start a clan, he can post it there, so I gave him the link, that's all.

I never said he was violating any rules. If he was going to start a clan, he can post it there, so I gave him the link, that's all.

While I see that, simply posting just a link is easily identified as telling a user to post there instead of using this current thread. You don't always have to state something, hinting at it counts as well.

You can use LCPD:FR's teamspeak. Talk to Jam, he will most definitely help you out. 

We currently suspended community channels for the time being due to users not using their channels as well as people spamming other members to join their clan. We will be allowing them soon however only a few will be allowed at a time to cut down on issues so we can focus on more important matters.

We currently suspended community channels for the time being due to users not using their channels as well as people spamming other members to join their clan. We will be allowing them soon however only a few will be allowed at a time to cut down on issues so we can focus on more important matters.

Oh, I had no idea. Sorry  :sad:

Oh, I had no idea. Sorry  :sad:

No worries bud it only happened yesterday. Hopefully we'll have this issue sorted so people can start having some of their own channels again :turned:.