Raylan Givens

testing ems/ff

hi, i was woundering if anyone would let me tes there ems/ firefighter vehicles. ive been wanting to test vehicles of this type so i decided to make a forum to see if anyone would let me.   

thank you-- srgt.scales

I don't really think asking is the best idea. Just by asking makes it seem like you want it more than testing it. They also have to have a lot of trust in you 

Edited by GTAIVCode3

oh well im not trying to do anything i just want to test some models. ive asked other people in pm but they say well i got some so i want someone to just let me test them.

If you want some advice just look around the forums on different websites and see if anyone asking for that. That is how I beta tested the 2013 Taurus for EVI.  

They will approach you but if you keep asking then no ones going to let you in,they will see you as a burden,I would take that as a warning to stand down

I would personally never steal anyones work, nor claim it partially as my own unless i contributed to it, but no one actually knows that nor can anyone trust my word, i've had 2 people ask me to test their stuff, didn't so much as leak a photo, why? because they asked me not too, i had Aznairsoftdudes RCMP Crown Vic before anybody (unless he asked others) and didn't take one pic, why? because he asked me not too.

Make it known throughout the forums that you're trust worthy, and someone may ask you.

Doesn't work that way my friend, too be honest, i was surprised at seeing someone with one of EVI's WIP for BETA testing, he's been screwed over more often then not.

Doesn't work that way my friend, too be honest, i was surprised at seeing someone with one of EVI's WIP for BETA testing, he's been screwed over more often then not.

That is what EVI told us when we beat tested the 2013 Taurus that the last testers he had did not really tell him any problems with the car. That is why the 5 or 6 of us that beat tested tried our best to find problems with it( which was pretty damn hard considering it is EVI's model).

Anyways just keep looking man don't continue to ask modders if you can beat test because they will not respond back. Best of Luck!!!