Sign in to follow this  
medmark

(Future WIP) 2011 Pierce Fire Engine 3D Model

Question, I have never modeled before nor mapped units for ELS for GTA4, if I bought this 3D model how hard would it be to convert it to GTA4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUt6y-67Yl8&feature=player_embedded

Also, I found out that the guys with the really cool FDLC ladder 1 are not going to release it so I want to buy my own and release it to the community. Would anyone be willing to go in on the 3D model of the Pierce ladder $400? If not, no big deal but I will need some help making it GTA4 ready.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/ladder-truck-ma/700409

The engine has polys over 1 million, the ladder truck isnt too bad though.....

This is a 3d model of a modern ladder truck.

Polygons: 20,917
Tris: 40,265
Vertices: 27,076

They arent idea's, these models have already been made and are available for download at a price, most between $25-$400. I am just trying to figure out what is required to take a 3d model and convert it into GTA4, who has some experience with this and can help?

Medmark, if you purchase that ladder truck, you do NOT own the rights to release it. For the price on turbosquid you are only buying personal rights. If it leaves your computer, you will be charge $6500 for public rights. I am buddies with the owner of it. He makes all of our trucks for GTA. If you buy it and convert it, it will be 100% for yourself and no one else. The engine is fair game if you can get it to work. I have it if you would like to work with it. Just let me know. But the ladder is for personal use only. That's why we can't release our Ladder 1 mod.