The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

My Vapid interceptor always has a broken texture

Go to solution Solved by Kate.Denson,

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything is in folders - choose that u want LAPD or LSPD version and replace all 3 original files with this one from .rar

If you want add it as add-on then you have better explained it in videos that links to them you can find in .txt files

Sry I didn't saw that you have edit your previous posts when I was reponding..

2 minutes ago, DatOneChildKS said:

i dont wanna delete all my mods because i took like 3 hours to get them just that mod has made it go crazy, is there a way for me to just get rid of the cars or something? like deleteing that patchday

You can try copy just this 3 files from original path and replace them in mods but after you typed about this:

13 minutes ago, DatOneChildKS said:

i deleted the files for the car mod and its still there?

image.png

now I'm really confused what have you done xD

You just have to install mods correctly. There is plenty of possibilities how to do it and most of it you have included in .txt files and don't install few mods at this same time. Take your time and add it one by one with tests. It's not competition how fast u gonna install it so like I typed above - take your time, do it slowly, read readme files if they are included or others .txt files that for sure can help you. 

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to DatOneChildKS. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.