Sign in to follow this  
Original Light

GTA IV Light Problem

Hey everyone,

I've been playing EFLC for a while, and I haven't played the original GTA IV since the summer. Today I decided to hop back on, and I was greeted by an unwanted problem.

There are no tail lights on the cars, not matter what. They don't light up. The headlights on the cars are turned on, but there's no reflections at all from the light. It's really strange, and I haven't modified the game since the summer, so it should've stayed in the same state it was during the summer, but it didn't.

Has anyone ever had this problem/know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Is this a new install or are you using the same installation as you had summertime? Also if you have any mods installed, firstly back up your modded cars, etc and then remove them with the stock mods and see if that helps any. It's also a possibility that your installation may of gotten corrupt some how even though the game said it installed correctly.

Well... it's happening to me in IV. Do you know how to fix it?

This is the same installation as I had in the summer. The only mod I had installed was ENB and LCPDFR, that's it. I only use cars mods in EFLC, I like to keep IV vanilla. It might have something to do with the lighting/visual files. I might just copy and paste some of the shared files between EFLC and IV and see if that works.

+ 1 for both of you BTW, but I still might need help.