Sign in to follow this  
LCPD-74

My new Youtube Video

love the vid, the car is nice too. Video is something id like to do for my rp story but i have no idea how to do it. I have fraps but not sure how it all works how to upload to youtube if you need to get or buy space ect.. yeah little foggy on all of it. I will say I had abit of a giggle when you were talken about safety at the start but you took out the light post hahha. Good video :)

I haven't been on in a while, so I'm curious what mods your running on top of LCPDFR. It looks like something worth downloading

The mods i am running are as follows:

Policing script 2.2 by braveheart

VDH Medical Examiner by Abraxas

VDH Police helper by Abraxas

VDH Tow Service by Abraxas

And of course ELS and Trainer. The car skin on the crown vic were originally by someone maybe Bxbugs123 as they came with his car, but i re painted them to give it a stealth look and added my own touch. you can find his line of vehicles here: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=15

love the vid, the car is nice too. Video is something id like to do for my rp story but i have no idea how to do it. I have fraps but not sure how it all works how to upload to youtube if you need to get or buy space ect.. yeah little foggy on all of it. I will say I had abit of a giggle when you were talken about safety at the start but you took out the light post hahha. Good video :)

Its really not to complicated. I've attached images, after you put those settings in (things will be slightly different depending on mic and preferences) then get in game and hit the hot key you made to start recording.