The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Crashing with access violation

Rman5

About 2 hours into gameplay, rph just crashes with the error code access violation. I don't know why and I can't figure out why I crashing. I haven't saved the rph log because everytime I try to click save log it closes but il reproduce the crash at a later time and update the post with the log

RagePluginHook.log

Hey there!

Thanks for the detail & uploading your log. I've taken a look, and these are my thoughts.

First of all, when you are modding a game you are inevitably going to make the game more unstable. I usually say that 1 hour is solid playing time if you don't experience a crash, and in this log you played ~1h30m. That's very respectable, especially if you do get 2 hours as you mention!

Playing time aside, in your log there is nothing to suggest a LSPDFR crash. You could rename your mods folder to _mods to temporarily disable it & see if there is an issue in there, but if you are playing for that long I doubt there's something causing problems - rather, you are simply dealing with a some instability because of the nature of modding. 🙂 

While there is nothing to corroborate an issue with LSPDFR, here is some general information that you could use to try to increase game stability if you are seeking to maximise playing time.

These plugins have an available update: Visit the file pages to download their latest updates.
Callout Interface
GrammarPolice
Riskier Traffic Stops

These plugins are outdated and not updated for recent LSPDFR versions.
When plugins aren't updated for the latest versions of LSPDFR, they may begin to cause issues. For the smoothest experience, we recommend their removal.
More Radio Chatter [Available alternative: XScanner]
Safer Chases RPH

These plugins have been identified as having issues: Please read the information below.
Rich's Police Enhancements [Plugin has been discontinued and may not work as intended.]

That's all I have for you! Hopefully this information is useful, but let me know if you need anything else. 😄 

Prefer support on Discord? Want your log automatically read? Join my server to receive live support!

https://discord.gg/gyw5rDHCfr

Developer of Callout Pack 686 Callouts & Discord Bot 686 Utilities.

Additionally to what Charlie said you also have a couple of files installed wrong. 

In  `Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR` you can delete:

CalloutInterfaceAPI.dll,
and Glove Switcher.

Fed up of waiting ages for a response? Get instant response to your questions on the Unofficial LSPDFR Support discord server - for help all things LSPDFR, join at https://dsc.gg/ulss

Thanks for the update, I don't have many resource intensive mods except for a few lore friendly car packs and some scripts. I also took a short break from lspdfr so many of my plugins may be outdated by now.

Edit: Also, is there an alternative to safer chases and Rich's police enhancements because I like use the priority tone function and I like the way safer chases makes backup units not ram my car.

Edited by Rman5

25 minutes ago, Rman5 said:

like the way safer chases makes backup units not ram my car.

When in a pursuit you should be able to hold the N key IIRC to modify the tactics responding AI units use.

Fed up of waiting ages for a response? Get instant response to your questions on the Unofficial LSPDFR Support discord server - for help all things LSPDFR, join at https://dsc.gg/ulss

I know that you can do that but the issue is that the agency selector seems to only apply to one agency so if I have lspd chasing a suspect and they drive into ls county and I call for sheriff assistance I have to switch to the lssd and I don't think the setting applies to an agency not selected.

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to Rman5. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.