The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Stuck On Loading Screen - HELP!

I am so frustrated with LSPDFR (probably myself). I can never get it to run stable and after EVERY update I always have trouble after installing LSPDFR again. I have attached my folder for reference. Any help would be much appreciated for I really love playing LSPDFR. I just seem to mess it up after each update some how. 

Could contain: text, screenshot, software, multimedia software, display, computer icon, operating system, editing

Could contain: text, screenshot, software, multimedia software, display, computer icon, editing, operating system, graphics software

Edited by Captn Merica Gaming
Add Pics

Hey there,

Please attach your RagePluginHook log - this is a text document found in your GTAV folder.

Thanks! 🙂 

Prefer support on Discord? Want your log automatically read? Join my server to receive live support!

https://discord.gg/gyw5rDHCfr

Developer of Callout Pack 686 Callouts & Discord Bot 686 Utilities.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:51 AM, Charlie686 said:

Hey there,

Please attach your RagePluginHook log - this is a text document found in your GTAV folder.

Thanks! 🙂 

Huh. Seems I am having the same problem. Stuck on loading screen "entering story mode". The screens still change so it is not froze. 

19 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Let's start by running normal GTA V first and then once in-game, tab out and launch RPH. See if it allows you to load in then.

Huh. Seems I am having the same problem. Stuck on loading screen "entering story mode". The screens still change so it is not froze. 

• Community Team

Verify your game files.

Spoiler

GTA V Steam

Steam Library > Right click GTA V > Properties > Installed Files > Verify integrity of game files

GTA V Retail

Rockstar Games Launcher > Click GTA V > Click Settings > Verify

GTA V Epic Games

Go to your Epic Games Library > GTA V > click the three little dots > Manage > Verify

Ready to serve. 🫡

17 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Verify your game files.

Reveal hidden contents

GTA V Steam

Steam Library > Right click GTA V > Properties > Installed Files > Verify integrity of game files

GTA V Retail

Rockstar Games Launcher > Click GTA V > Click Settings > Verify

GTA V Epic Games

Go to your Epic Games Library > GTA V > click the three little dots > Manage > Verify

I did that last night before I gave up. It was still stuck on the loading screen forever. Ill try again later tonight. 

• Community Team
9 hours ago, Captn Merica Gaming said:

I did that last night before I gave up. It was still stuck on the loading screen forever. Ill try again later tonight. 

How did you launch the game? (normal GTA V with no mods)

Via Steam, or PlayGTAV? 

spacer.png

-- LSPD - Collin Gregory - Police Officer III --

5 hours ago, unitedOrange66 said:

You are not supposed to launch the game via "PlayGTAV." 

Bro, I have tried launching the game via steam, rock star launcher, RPH(before clean install), and "GTAV, "PLAYGTAV", AND GTAV Launcher. I understand that is not how you SHOULD open the game but this is me choosing literally any method to get the game to run and I am at a loss due to the game stuck on loading screen even after clean install. I have followed the instructions on this thread and still cannot load the game. At this point GTAVI is looking more promising. 

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to Captn Merica Gaming. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.