Sign in to follow this  
ModHD

What Mod is This?

What the Mod did was if you were chasing a Suspect other police cars on the road automatically respond and follow you. I searched on Google, and through the LCPDFR Downloads, but I can't find it.

The LCPDFR Mod...

Other mods such as Bravehearts dont have backup units but they offer MUCH more diversity with calls!

The LCPDFR Mod...

Other mods such as Bravehearts dont have backup units but they offer MUCH more diversity with calls!

I already have LCPDFR, I need the Mod that atomatically tells the other police cars on the road to respond, and I also have Bravehearts amazing policing script...

I already have LCPDFR, I need the Mod that atomatically tells the other police cars on the road to respond, and I also have Bravehearts amazing policing script...

You need to go on duty using LCPDFR and activate pursuits through LCPDFR(taking a pursuit callout or traffic stops). Its when the Red Dot appears on the HUD. Then AI police will respond to assist.

It is built into the mod itself so not sure what other mod youre looking for. 

You need to go on duty using LCPDFR and activate pursuits through LCPDFR(taking a pursuit callout or traffic stops). Its when the Red Dot appears on the HUD. Then AI police will respond to assist.

It is built into the mod itself so not sure what other mod youre looking for. 

My stupidy is over the charts, thank you so much. I Love you.

/Close Thread

And you can also call in back-up units. There is a post or something floating around here somewhere with all of the hot keys and controls for LCPDFR availible for download. It really helps.