Sign in to follow this  
Justin787

How to run lcpdfr with icenhancer 2.1

Im trying to run icenhancer with lcpdfr with gta 4- patch 1.0.4.0 but it wont work i tried 1.0.7.0 but icenhancer was fuzzy could somone please help me with this thanks to run these both together on 1.0.4.0 or run with out fuzzyness on 1.0.7.0,

Justin

I run LCPDFR on patch 1.0.4.0 with NO problems... Not sure where you are getting your info from SharpCommand.

I run LCPDFR on patch 1.0.4.0 with NO problems... Not sure where you are getting your info from SharpCommand.

You might be on 0.91

So i can run LCPDFR with icennacher on 1.4.0.0?

LCPD:FR 0.95 RC2 R2 was designed to run on 1.0.7.0, as it fixes a lot of errors and you will in the long run have less problems. 

LCPD:FR 0.95 RC2 R2 was designed to run on 1.0.7.0, as it fixes a lot of errors and you will in the long run have less problems. 

But when I run the iceenacher 2.1 it is fuzzy on gta 4 1.0.7.0 i post a screen shot later

I run LCPD:FR 0.95 RC2 R2 on 1.0.4.0 with NO problems :)

YOU'VE GOT TO BE kidding me! How do you do that. The Devs themselves said that it ain't possible because the text box isn't compatible with 1040 or something along those lines...

I can run mine on 1.0.4.0, except I get a script error and the game crashes when I attempt to arrest someone. But I would also like to know how would it be possible to run ice enhancer with LCPD:FR

YOU'VE GOT TO BE kidding me! How do you do that. The Devs themselves said that it ain't possible because the text box isn't compatible with 1040 or something along those lines...

I just installed it.. did some messing about with mods and away I went..no crashes.. play an hour or more with no issue. I did this because I wanted to use ICE and it crashed my 1.0.7.0 every time.

I just installed it.. did some messing about with mods and away I went..no crashes.. play an hour or more with no issue. I did this because I wanted to use ICE and it crashed my 1.0.7.0 every time.

Thats great! And do you get away with the 'arrest' issues mentioned above?

Thats great! And do you get away with the 'arrest' issues mentioned above?

No major issues as of yet.. tho I use Braveheart's policing script and Abbarxas Scripts and not the built in LCPDFR call outs etc...

No major issues as of yet.. tho I use Braveheart's policing script and Abbarxas Scripts and not the built in LCPDFR call outs etc...

They've become pretty boring with time, anyway. What scripthook version are you using?

They've become pretty boring with time, anyway. What scripthook version are you using?

GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - © 2009, Aru

Ya on them getting boring the LCPDFR callouts.  I really like the newest update from Braveheart and the realizim added by vDH mods... Now if I could just find a decent multiplayer clan...LOL

GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - © 2009, Aru

Ya on them getting boring the LCPDFR callouts.  I really like the newest update from Braveheart and the realizim added by vDH mods... Now if I could just find a decent multiplayer clan...LOL

If you play with stock cars, I know one. Pm me if thats the case.EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the heads up. +1 for all the help.

Edited by Bollocks

I play with modded police cars all the rest are stock. Thx for the plus, I just lucked out I think...LOL

I am always willing to try anything new tho ;)

Edited by Nortie