Officer Penn

[REQUEST] Whatever CVPI Bayareabuggs uses in his videos

I tried this combination out and it didn't work out :( Problem is the skin. It seems to not fit, the sheriff on the back is non existent and on of the sides is low. Any hel with this?

I tried this combination out and it didn't work out :( Problem is the skin. It seems to not fit, the sheriff on the back is non existent and on of the sides is low. Any hel with this?

It was already pointed out that that skin wouldn't work on Tim98's cvpis. Because this is not our work, we can't release it and the only way to fix it is to edit it yourself with an image editing program like Photoshop. It is a simple edit, and involves moving certain parts of the texture/graphics, with no extra work whatsoever.

It was already pointed out that that skin wouldn't work on Tim98's cvpis. Because this is not our work, we can't release it and the only way to fix it is to edit it yourself with an image editing program like Photoshop. It is a simple edit, and involves moving certain parts of the texture/graphics, with no extra work whatsoever.

Yeah it's a 2010 car with a skin that was make on a 2003 CVPI template  so a few parts of the skin are messed up.

Yeah, i kind of figured, but wanted to possibly save myself the work by asking. Thank you for the answer tough! 

I will edit it for personal use.

Edited by Defect94

Sorry I didn't answer I just now saw this, probably just bring up an old topic anyways, I did just edit the texture to fit onto a DSF CVPI. :smile:

Edited by Bayareabuggs