Sign in to follow this  
Shermy

Multiplayer Bouncy Cars?

Hey,

In multiplayer (With my clan) whenever im new another member (Non AI) the AI's nearby are bouncing, speeding, lagging etc. (Looks bugged) but when im not near other players the cars are fine.

How do i fix this?

Thanks,

Shermy

Tell the leaders of your clan that you can't play Multiplayer with Traffic Load/any other traffic mod installed and I would suggest turning vehicle density down to 18, everyone's has to be set at 18 because cars will bug out like that if everyone has a different density setting.

Tell the leaders of your clan that you can't play Multiplayer with Traffic Load/any other traffic mod installed and I would suggest turning vehicle density down to 18, everyone's has to be set at 18 because cars will bug out like that if everyone has a different density setting.

How do i change vehicle density?

In multiplayer (With my clan) whenever im new another member (Non AI) the AI's nearby are bouncing, speeding, lagging etc. (Looks bugged) but when im not near other players the cars are fine.

It's the multiplayer sync.  You can't do anything about that.  The bots look better when they connect to you, but when they are connected to another player they lag around a bit.  The bots not connected to you are running off information that players game is telling yours.

You'd think a better connection to one another would help, it doesn't really.  That's how the game is, you just need to ignore the, for they ignore you very well untill they connect to you.

Traffic Load/any other traffic mod installed

That has nothing to do with it.

It's the multiplayer sync.  You can't do anything about that.  The bots look better when they connect to you, but when they are connected to another player they lag around a bit.  The bots not connected to you are running off information that players game is telling yours.

You'd think a better connection to one another would help, it doesn't really.  That's how the game is, you just need to ignore the, for they ignore you very well untill they connect to you.

It actually does help i've played in games with upwards of 15 players with ELS/Modded cars/ LCPDFR and the cars were fine. Trust me on this one.

It actually does help i've played in games with upwards of 15 players with ELS/Modded cars/ LCPDFR and the cars were fine. Trust me on this one.

We did that and there was no change.

I dont think thats the problem as GTA is player based. Also this only happens when i am near another multiplayer in a MODDED vehicle (ELS Police Vehicles) The AI's dont bounce when im just standing beside another multiplayer or in a default car.

It's possible that it's your internet connection or the connection of those around you.  

I'm also assuming you all have the exact same mods and cars, which another possibility is some asshat decided he didnt want to use the mods.

It's possible that it's your internet connection or the connection of those around you.  

I'm also assuming you all have the exact same mods and cars, which another possibility is some asshat decided he didnt want to use the mods.

Everyone uses the same mods. (We specifically checked)