Sign in to follow this  
Kevin499

Skin Help

How do I make one skin onto other cars for example If there is a skin online for a cvpi and I want it for like an Impala or something How do I do it?

And it's just for me not gonna upload other people work.

And I do have photoshop.

Edited by Kevin Bui

Hey there. What your asking is impossible ^_^ (Sorry to be a buzz-killer)

You can't simply take a skin made for one type of vehicle and put it on anouther unless your willing to redo it on a template of the car you'd like it on. (Cut pieces off the skin and put them on the new template with the right size, shape etc...)

If there is a skin you'd like converted to a different cat you may send me a PM and the skin you want converted with the vehicle you want it converted to and I'll be able to help you do that. 

~GtaGamerCop

Like he said, there really is no simple way of converting a skin from a cvpi to a impala. The only way to do it would be to copy the graphics to the template of the car you want to create the skin for and position the graphics as needed. Photoshop would be the best way to do this. Its not very hard to do, it just takes time and some graphics may get distorted if you have to drastically re size or re position them

Hey there. What your asking is impossible ^_^ (Sorry to be a buzz-killer)

You can't simply take a skin made for one type of vehicle and put it on anouther unless your willing to redo it on a template of the car you'd like it on. (Cut pieces off the skin and put them on the new template with the right size, shape etc...)

If there is a skin you'd like converted to a different cat you may send me a PM and the skin you want converted with the vehicle you want it converted to and I'll be able to help you do that. 

~GtaGamerCop

Oh ok Thanks I'll send you a skin and the vehicle

Like he said, there really is no simple way of converting a skin from a cvpi to a impala. The only way to do it would be to copy the graphics to the template of the car you want to create the skin for and position the graphics as needed. Photoshop would be the best way to do this. Its not very hard to do, it just takes time and some graphics may get distorted if you have to drastically re size or re position them

Ok Thank you though.