New feature or API request

Officerporci

Add a feature that permits to get a police partner from lspdfr's AI officers every where and at any time, something like the chaffeur spawn or a simple recruiting

around the map or at every police station, to allow us to develop it 

Edited by Officerporci

22 hours ago, Officerporci said:

Add a feature that permits to get a police partner from lspdfr's AI officers every where and at any time, something like the chaffeur spawn or a simple recruiting

around the map or at every police station, to allow us to develop it 

The police partner was a feature back in LCPDFR.

Since then there are mods for LSPDFR like UltimateBackup and others to achiev that.

I don't believe the Management will include this.

Not that the Idea is bad but it takes more and complex algorithms to handle the ped properly in different situations.

There is no real motivation to copy existing features of mods in case they work reliable.

Edited by ziipzaaapM16A4
Linked LSPDFR mod search for keyword "Partner"

Take a look at my Plugins:

AmbientAICallouts: Ai get calls too. Callouts can turn into a backup request for the player [YouTube Link]

Search Vehicle Plugin: Simple and more Immersive Vehicle Search Plugin [YouTube Link]

What Was You Name Again?: Get the name of a Suspect even when arrested and placed in your Vehicle [YouTube Link]
Corpse Inspection:  Investigate the corpse. Interact and search for details in a more Cinematic way  [YouTube Link]
[WIP] EnvoirementalCallouts: A couple of Callouts and WorldEvents that are likely to happen to you while you're on duty [Youtube Link]

[OnHold] EMS Support: Be the First Responder of Medical Emergency's and do CPR on Patients [YouTube Link]

spacer.png

Checkout my Patreon for Early Access to my mods                                       checkout my Discord Server

11 minutes ago, ziipzaaapM16A4 said:

The police partner was a feature back in LCPDFR.

Since then there are mods for LSPDFR like UltimateBackup and others to achiev that.

I don't believe the Management will include this.

Not that the Idea is bad but it takes more and complex algorithms to handle the ped properly in different situations.

There is no real motivation to copy existing features of mods in case they work reliable.

the good, old and never died LCPDFR, those were good times....