Sign in to follow this  
bmc8519

LCPDFR with ELS Crashes

I just installed ELS and the Emergency Vehicle Pack and GTA IV was crashing.  I read that if you revert back to non-els in Police and Police2 it would fix the problem.  I'm still having issues.  Latest problem is when I ran LCPDFR R2 and went select a vehicle the vehicle selection process froze and the game crashed.  Any suggestions? 

I just installed ELS and the Emergency Vehicle Pack and GTA IV was crashing.  I read that if you revert back to non-els in Police and Police2 it would fix the problem.  I'm still having issues.  Latest problem is when I ran LCPDFR R2 and went select a vehicle the vehicle selection process froze and the game crashed.  Any suggestions? 

This forum says on it "This forum is NOT for LCPD First Response support, which has its own forum." Make sure you post it in the right area or you may get warned, just saying! Sorry but I can't help with this problem.

Well... I don't think it is an LCPDFR issue.  I just happend to be running LCPDFR, ELS, and Police Helper(btw).  So I figured it would be appropriate for GTA IV support.  Thanks for the advice.

but the lcpdfr fourm isn't open and i need help, the alt+p is not starting the mod up, I checked around the fourms for people with the same issues but it does not fix it