Sign in to follow this  
ipk0wnu

Is there gonna be?

Is there gonna be or is there a mod for like police calls like 999/911 calls, different missions like crashes, crowdes etc.

And is there gonna be a fire service mod where you respond to crashes fire etc, same with police ungot to close roads for crashes/ fire etc?

Thanks sorry its quick got work

They haven't released any information about additional callouts for FR. There is no mod to do with 911 calls, not sure what that means since its pretty much what the FR callouts are...911 calls. The only thing close to this is bravehearts policing script, link below. There was a fire mod in the works but I think it was discontinued and never got finished. I don't think anyone has announced that they were working on one either since then. So no there is no fire mod.

Policing Script:

They haven't released any information about additional callouts for FR. There is no mod to do with 911 calls, not sure what that means since its pretty much what the FR callouts are...911 calls. The only thing close to this is bravehearts policing script, link below. There was a fire mod in the works but I think it was discontinued and never got finished. I don't think anyone has announced that they were working on one either since then. So no there is no fire mod.

Policing Script:

Thanks for the reply, is there gonna be different missions, like crashes an all that or no? Or isit just pulling people over, police chase an that's it

Edited by ipk0wnu

Thanks for the reply, is there gonna be different missions, like crashes an all that or no? Or isit just pulling people over, police chase an that's it

Yeah It is a very good mod, lots of different calls and you can even choose the distance you want to respond. Thats one thing I wish was different with FR, that you would have to respond a little farther and not have every call a block away. Download and try the policing script, thats the only way you'll know if its what your looking for

Yeah It is a very good mod, lots of different calls and you can even choose the distance you want to respond. Thats one thing I wish was different with FR, that you would have to respond a little farther and not have every call a block away. Download and try the policing script, thats the only way you'll know if its what your looking for

Thanks for the rely again dude, I'm building my own computer for Gaming so I haven't played it yet but I've saw about 20 hours of video on YouTube an it all looks like athe same, I was just asking so I know the best etc, I don't wanna get lcpd but then do the same stuff over an over

Thanks for the rely again dude, I'm building my own computer for Gaming so I haven't played it yet but I've saw about 20 hours of video on YouTube an it all looks like athe same, I was just asking so I know the best etc, I don't wanna get lcpd but then do the same stuff over an over

Well there isn't much of a choice, I mean FR only has like 4 or 5 different call outs and the policing script is the next best thing after FR. What I'm trying to say is that its better than nothing. There are websites that offer you the experience of typing up reports and responding to calls, they don't exist in the game but you can respond and deal with it over the website. Here: http://mdc.lcpdfr.com/mainlogin.php Check it out and you'll see what I mean. There are scripts that allow you to tow cars, bait cars, medical examiner. So there are a lot of different things you can use to make the experience better and more realistic. I just started using the medical examiner script and I think its great

Well there isn't much of a choice, I mean FR only has like 4 or 5 different call outs and the policing script is the next best thing after FR. What I'm trying to say is that its better than nothing. There are websites that offer you the experience of typing up reports and responding to calls, they don't exist in the game but you can respond and deal with it over the website. Here: http://mdc.lcpdfr.com/mainlogin.php Check it out and you'll see what I mean. There are scripts that allow you to tow cars, bait cars, medical examiner. So there are a lot of different things you can use to make the experience better and more realistic. I just started using the medical examiner script and I think its great

Thanks for taking you time to reply.

I don't really want to type report I don't see the point lol, is the website for only doing the report or can I get the different cal outs/ Blair cars,tow cars/ medical etc or do I download from somewhere else?

NickieB is right theres tons of scripts that Abraxas and Braveheart released and they all add realism and fun to the mod :)

What's the link to abraxas/ brave heart work?

Edited by ipk0wnu

Just go over to the downloads section and search for Abraxas or Braveheart...One of abraxas' mods are featured anyway so it will be easy to find.

Yeah just take 2 minutes and look through the downloads. We would have to do the same thing to give you links, just do it yourself. They all have very explanatory names and are easy to find. Or you can find Abraxax's or Bravehearts profile and view their files that way. All of Abraxax's stuff has VDH in the name. You may not like the report typing thing but a lot of people do, its more than just that but whatever. If you don't like it thats fine with me

Edited by NickieB