Sign in to follow this  
Caesar

What Graphics mod can I run?

I am wondering what graphic mods I could use for GTA 4. Im tired of using the regular graphics. Any clues?

Windows 7

Processor: AMD Atlon II X2 2.70 GHz

RAM: 4.00GB<-Hopefully upgrading to 8.00GB

Video card: Radeon HD5750

Let me know if you need more information

If you want a smooth frame rate, stick with your current graphics settings. The Athlon processor is a low power, business class CPU. It's not for gaming, and your graphics card is mediocre so I'd be surprised if you got any place above medium settings with your current desktop.

Don't worry OP, I'm in the same boat. Apparently its good enough to run BF3 on high settings but God forbid I try an older game like GTA4 on high and everything comes to a screeching halt.

Q6600 cpu 2.4ghz quad core

Radeon HD5750

4GB Ripjaw DDR3

and GTA isn't playable on anything above medium settings. And on top of that, it STILL looks like crap because I can't figure out the damn anti-aliasing settings in game, no matter what I select its jagged edges everywhere.

I am wondering what graphic mods I could use for GTA 4. Im tired of using the regular graphics. Any clues?

Windows 7

Processor: AMD Atlon II X2 2.70 GHz

RAM: 4.00GB<-Hopefully upgrading to 8.00GB

Video card: Radeon HD5750

Let me know if you need more information

If you need help upgrading just send me a PM and I can try to work for you...

I wouldnt upgrade anything until you upgrade your CPU because that can change what kind of RAM you need, can change your motherboard and everything.......

Edited by Darkangel

Don't worry OP, I'm in the same boat. Apparently its good enough to run BF3 on high settings but God forbid I try an older game like GTA4 on high and everything comes to a screeching halt.

Q6600 cpu 2.4ghz quad core

Radeon HD5750

4GB Ripjaw DDR3

and GTA isn't playable on anything above medium settings. And on top of that, it STILL looks like crap because I can't figure out the damn anti-aliasing settings in game, no matter what I select its jagged edges everywhere.

You must have the monitor the size of a wrist watch if you're claiming that you run BF3 on high settings with a good frame rate. Because 1080p resolution would prevent that from happening on a CPU with that low of a clock frequency and a middle grade graphics card. And you can't figure out the anti-aliasing settings in game because there are none. Rockstar didn't include FSAA in GTA IV when it launched for PC.