The Basics

So, I want to make some call out packs.

Figure I'm best off figuring out C# first, and then actually take it from there. What program should I use?, Microsoft Visual Studio still fine for that?. Aside from that, is there any other tips or tricks I should know before getting involved?.

Thin Blue Line

👨‍🚒🚑────────👮‍♂️

Support Your Local Police & Fire Department and EMT's and volunteers!

• Community Team

Visual Studio is the best free option, but once you really get the hang of things there are some other great programs you can use. (I personally use JetBrains Rider)

Albo's callout tutorials are a bit old but still are good. I recommend making some simple callouts for youself just to get the hang of them. Then once you feel comfortable with the language and API make a new project and make some cool stuff!

LSPDFR modding giving you a headache? Join ULSS for support or just to hangout!.

https://discord.gg/ulss

19 hours ago, SuperPyroManiac said:

Visual Studio is the best free option, but once you really get the hang of things there are some other great programs you can use. (I personally use JetBrains Rider)

Albo's callout tutorials are a bit old but still are good. I recommend making some simple callouts for youself just to get the hang of them. Then once you feel comfortable with the language and API make a new project and make some cool stuff!

Good tips!, much appreciated!.

Thin Blue Line

👨‍🚒🚑────────👮‍♂️

Support Your Local Police & Fire Department and EMT's and volunteers!