OfficerRizzi

Albos Police Smart Radio not working

Hello lspdfr family i just installed my game and lspdfr and the only plugin i have is lspdfr and stop the ped. I have tried 3 times now to install the Albo Police smart radio i follow all installation and when i load into game it either stays loading lspdfr black screen or exits me to windows with error message, as soon as i remove the radio everything is working fine. Are there any newer police radios i could download or am i just doing something wrong?!

Edited by OfficerRizzi

Don't load LSPDFR on startup. 

Also, if it crashes, please send your RagePluginHook.log. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

It doesn’t crash it just freezes wether I’m loading the police scanner or just going on duty after I removed all plugins 

First 3 times I loaded lspdfr were good this is my 4th an 5th try at it is there a limit on how many times u can dl them or no ?

Please send your RagePluginHook.log. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

Hey do you happen to know which callout pack gave you choice to choose jurisdiction? 

Found it it’s lp callouts any chance you know which plugin has the start a chase option config I want to change because holding right stick doesn’t start a pursuit for me ?