I am brand new to lspdfr and pc gaming/ modding. I have a few mods for EUP and cars that I want to do but I need advice on how to correctly upload them as I have never modded before. I also would like a list of plugins and scripts that you use for the ultimate lspdfr experience (ultimate radio, radar, etc.) I plan to play as a trooper and I would like to see other PEDs patrolling as troopers in the cars and uniforms that I upload and if I call for a trooper as backup that it’s not an lspd or county deputy that shows up so I also need info on what slots to upload my files to in regards to making this happen. I still want the lspd and county deputies Peds in the game but I also want to see troopers Peds as well for the AI cops. Just don’t want to be the only trooper/trooper vehicle in my game you know. All advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated thank you 

I also thought that maybe changing out/ trading out the FIB content with trooper stuff would do the trick? Not sure, but thought that might keep from affecting the lspd peds / county deputy peds for the AI. I thought by replacing the FIB content with state trooper cars/uniforms that this might keep from messing up the lspd/ sheriff peds for AI but idk. I also plan to do K9 so Input in this mod would be helpful and changing skin textures for vehicles bcuz I have a really cool charger I fount but I want to change the skin texture to another department. But like I said I’m totally new so I have no idea about any of this stuff 

Edited by Jcree23
Update

Hi and welcome to lspdfr! I would recommend using Bejo's plugins. Stop the Ped is a great modification that allows you to better interact with peds. As for wanting to having more Troopers respond you can also use ultimate backup, another Bejo plugin.

https://bejoijo256.wixsite.com/bejoijo

Just your friendly neighborhood police jet 😄

Need more help? Check out our support Discord for more 1 on 1 help:

Disclaimer - The Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord are in no way affiliated with G17 Media.

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Discord 

Thanks for the tips. Is there a way to modify the peds so they use certain cars and mods? Like the simple trainer or openV?

8 hours ago, Jcree23 said:

Is there a way to modify the peds so they use certain cars and mods?

There certainly is! There are several ways to accomplish that.

The first and most easy way is the different vehicle model names.
Example: Police, Police2, Police3, Policeb, Sheriff, Sheriff2
These correspond to the vehicles the PD and Sheriff drive around in. You can change those to custom vehicles and then the AI will drive those around.

However, you can always use Jurisdictions+ to set up separate Jurisdictions for each pack you have:
https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/datafile/24095-lspdfr-jurisdictions-more-options-for-lspdfr-eup-and-ultimate-backup/

Ultimate Backup also allows for a bit of customization as well:
https://bejoijo256.wixsite.com/bejoijo/post/ultimate-backup

Hope This Helps! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

3 minutes ago, Jcree23 said:

Thank you!

No problem! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Will changing the slots for police or sheriff to trooper cars make it have lspd or sheriff deputies driving them?? or how can I still have the lspd and sheriff deputies in their own cars/uniforms but just add so that there are troopers and state patrol units patrolling the highways in trooper uniforms?? Just don’t want to be the ONLY trooper on the highway patrolling.  Lol sorry for all the questions, just such a noob at this whole thing but been wanting to do this for a long time now I’ve finally got the PC setup and game to do it.

Edited by Jcree23
Update

1 hour ago, Jcree23 said:

Will changing the slots for police or sheriff to trooper cars make it have lspd or sheriff deputies driving them?? or how can I still have the lspd and sheriff deputies in their own cars/uniforms but just add so that there are troopers and state patrol units patrolling the highways in trooper uniforms?? Just don’t want to be the ONLY trooper on the highway patrolling.  Lol sorry for all the questions, just such a noob at this whole thing but been wanting to do this for a long time now I’ve finally got the PC setup and game to do it.

No, that will only change the model/skin of the car. If you want the peds to have different models, I would suggest getting EUP and whichever pack you want each jurisdiction to have.