Cyberinho

Something happens when trying to skip start scene

image.thumb.png.94d55e6c1212569fc553cd192afd55e9.png

So I went on duty and then crashed.  After that whenever I try to load in and skip that part of people talking, it comes to this and I still hear them talking. Any help?

1 minute ago, Cyberinho said:

image.thumb.png.94d55e6c1212569fc553cd192afd55e9.png

So I went on duty and then crashed.  After that whenever I try to load in and skip that part of people talking, it comes to this and I still hear them talking. Any help?

Idk what you mean by skipping start scene, you need to have played single player mode until you pass the snowy start scene, and do some car jacking with franklin and his cousin.

You need to be able to freeroam freely in singleplayer mode before you can launch lspdfr, so it sounds like you need to launch up and play through whatever current mission is going. 

Untitled.png.ffe4c6a9752a6d108af72e72a636539e.pngSAModdinghttps://samodding.com/

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Serverhttps://discord.gg/xsdAXJb

Just now, TreadRed said:

Idk what you mean by skipping start scene, you need to have played single player mode until you pass the snowy start scene, and do some car jacking with franklin and his cousin.

You need to be able to freeroam freely in singleplayer mode before you can launch lspdfr, so it sounds like you need to launch up and play through whatever current mission is going. 

I passed that scene of Bank Robbery and now whenever I log in I need to listen for some people talking and then I have a mission to follow Lamar and etc. Should I do that mission aswell?

2 minutes ago, Cyberinho said:

I passed that scene of Bank Robbery and now whenever I log in I need to listen for some people talking and then I have a mission to follow Lamar and etc. Should I do that mission aswell?

yes you need to complete that, yall gonna go jack a car, then you take lamar home, then your gf leaves you, after that lay on the bed and save and you will be good to go.

Untitled.png.ffe4c6a9752a6d108af72e72a636539e.pngSAModdinghttps://samodding.com/

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Serverhttps://discord.gg/xsdAXJb

1 hour ago, TreadRed said:

yes you need to complete that, yall gonna go jack a car, then you take lamar home, then your gf leaves you, after that lay on the bed and save and you will be good to go.

also, with which keybind you open radio? bcz everytime I m trying to scroll down on keybinds list it crashes

C opens the PSR, the LSPD:FR "radio" is M.

Send a log if it crashes. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

Drag & drop the RagePluginHook.log into this text box. 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Try renaming mods to _mods if you have it. 
Change the plugin timeout threshold from 10000 to 60000 in the RagePluginHook.ini file and disable Main.PreloadAllModel in GTAV/LSPDFR -> LSPDFR.ini.