lordbronn

Rage wont hook

I download lspdfr a couple of days ago and had it working fine. I tried downloading arrest manager/traffic policer/ police radio and it was working fine setup buttons. Loged out and now the game wont hook. Ran troubleshooter and said arrest manager and policer were installed wrong. I followed the read me and youtube videos not sure whats wrong. Reinstalled gta5 and used the mod uninstaller. Installed basic lspdfr/rage and hooks it started up fine on the first try closed the game and ran agin now it wont hook atall with the basic setup. Am i missing something here?  Sorry if theres other post about this iv been trying for the past day to get it working with no luck.

Edited by lordbronn

lordbronn

RagePluginHook.log

I got it to hook with arrest manager and traffic policer but under console it says.

Traffic policer compatibility warning: The current version is newer than 1.0.1604.1

Traffic policer compatibility warning: Different LSPD First Respone.dll version detected.  And same for arrest manager

lordbronn

That's because Albo never updated his plugins after 0.4.2. 
You can still use them, but they have been almost replaced by other authors with different plugins. 

If you get that "Warning message"; you can ignore it. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

Do you have any recommendations to replace them with by chance. And also any idea why there was a issue with rage randomly hooking or not without them?

lordbronn

4 minutes ago, lordbronn said:

Do you have any recommendations to replace them with by chance. And also any idea why there was a issue with rage randomly hooking or not without them?

Stop the ped is a good replacement here

Got a problem? Want quicker response times and dedicated support? Come and join the Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb Disclaimer: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Ok so i have lspdfr,rage,script hook,script hookdotnet,rage native, albo1125 6.6.4.0, stop the ped. And game won't hook. Troubleshooter come up with nothing.

lordbronn

The troubleshooter is made for LSPD:FR 0.3

Send your log. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

17 hours ago, lordbronn said:

Ok so i have lspdfr,rage,script hook,script hookdotnet,rage native, albo1125 6.6.4.0, stop the ped. And game won't hook. Troubleshooter come up with nothing.

Please send your rage log for me to look at sir.

Got a problem? Want quicker response times and dedicated support? Come and join the Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb Disclaimer: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.