Sir.Mayo

Not getting Callouts

This issue started a few days ago and i cant seem to find the root cause.
I am unable to get call outs, i have changed the callout multiplier a few times to different numbers (500, 750 and 1000) and nothing came through. I am getting the pop up that they loaded and i can start one from request call out. I'm not in front of the Laptop so i cant paste the log but i will when i get home. 

I have tried to reinstall LSPDFR  and that did not seem to work.  Made sure notifications are turned on. I verified that they where installed in /plugins/lspdfr/ which they are.

Here is a rough list of what i have installed (( i will update once i get home)):

• No Water + Tsunami + Atlantis Mod [Link]

• EUP Menu

• Cop Holster

• EUP 8.1 Law and order

• [ELS] Unmarked 2018 Dodge Charger 1.1.0

• [ELS] Blaine County Sheriff Pack 1.1.2

• San Andreas State Police EUP 8.1+ 1.0.0

• Callout V

• Computer +

• ALPR lite

• Stop the ped

• Assorted Callouts (Bank Heist, Store Robbery & More)

• Emergency Lighting System

• Police SmartRadio - The Successor to Police Radio!

• LSPDFR Computer+

• Callout Manager

• a few more i am missing

Everything but No Water + Tsunami + Atlantis Mod where installed into my mods folder. Could this be causing the issue?

Also any suggestion on how i can get the game to save my Graphics settings? Each time i load it it loads them in Very high and  with everything maxed out. I Tend to play on normal because i dont have a need to play on high. I will update this when i get home in a few hours with pictures and such.

First things first; Computer+ and CalloutsV are highly outdated. Remove them.
Make sure you have Phone Notifications on and if you are on duty -> M -> Available for calls.

Since you have Callout manager, I recommend forcing one and seeing if it throws an error. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

2 hours ago, A Stranger said:

Make sure you have Phone Notifications on and if you are on duty -> M -> Available for calls.

welp! that was my issue for some reason available for callouts got changed to a "no"

Now for my next question "Also any suggestion on how i can get the game to save my Graphics settings? Each time i load it it loads them in Very high and  with everything maxed out. I Tend to play on normal because i don't have a need to play on high."

Edited by Sir.Mayo