IlKarloCheParla

RPH stucks on 'Launching Game...'

Hi everyone, it's like one week that i can't resolve that problem, when I launch RPH he stucks on 'Launching game...'. I've Windows 10 and GTA V launcher is Rockstar Launcher directly. I've tried to launch GTA V before and then RPH but he stucks anyway.

When I try to launch RPH when GTA V is open, Rockstar Launcher opens and notice me that GTA V is running (and RPH stucks in 'Launching Game'.)

I've tried to Force Window Mode, Disabled Custom Loading Screen but nothing.. some ideas?

Hello,

Could you please post your RPH Crash Log? To do that, follow these steps:

1. Open your GTA 5 Main Directory.
2. Find the text file titled: "RagePluginHook.log".

3. Copy and paste it to your desktop.

4. Upload it here!

Thanks! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

3 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Could you please post your RPH Crash Log? To do that, follow these steps:

1. Open your GTA 5 Main Directory.
2. Find the text file titled: "RagePluginHook.log".

3. Copy and paste it to your desktop.

4. Upload it here!

Thanks! 🙂

@UnknownBastion I don't have RagePluginHook.log because it never started up, it always stucks on 'Launchin game...'. I've only that log file.

RagePluginHookLauncher.log

1 hour ago, IlKarloCheParla said:

@UnknownBastion I don't have RagePluginHook.log because it never started up, it always stucks on 'Launchin game...'. I've only that log file.

RagePluginHookLauncher.log 3.99 kB · 0 downloads

Hello,

Try launching GTA 5 first and when the lights and sirens start, tab out and launch RPH.

Thanks! 🙂

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

32 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Try launching GTA 5 first and when the lights and sirens start, tab out and launch RPH.

Thanks! 🙂

@UnknownBastion I've tried to launch RPH in all ways, when the lights and siren start up, in sp, during loading, in loading menu, before launching GTA V but nothing. I've tried all that alternatives launching RPH as admin and not but nothing. Always the same thing, itnon stucks on 'Launching game...' If i try to start RPH in SP, Rockstar Launcher opens and notice me that GTA V is still running and RPH stucks for hours in 'Launching game...'. I've tried to reinstall LSPDFR and Ragehook (manual installation) but nothing. My AV is off when i launch RPH

Edited by IlKarloCheParla

Hello,

Here is what I want you to do:

1. Launch RPH.

2. When the small window comes up, press the silver cog button in the bottom left corner.

3. Take a screenshot of the window that appears.

Thanks! 🙂

2 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Here is what I want you to do:

1. Launch RPH.

2. When the small window comes up, press the silver cog button in the bottom left corner.

3. Take a screenshot of the window that appears.

Thanks! 🙂

@UnknownBastion That? N.B. I'v tried to modify threshold in many values but nothing

rph.png

Edited by IlKarloCheParla

Did you make sure to extract each download prior to installing it?

35 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Did you make sure to extract each download prior to installing it?

Installing RPH? I've extracted all files.  I've followed many tutorials. I've tried to reinstall LSPDFR and RPH many times but nothing 

Shall I send you a screenshotbif my GTA V directory?

5 hours ago, IlKarloCheParla said:

Installing RPH? I've extracted all files.  I've followed many tutorials. I've tried to reinstall LSPDFR and RPH many times but nothing 

Shall I send you a screenshotbif my GTA V directory?

Yes please.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, UnknownBastion said:

Yes please.

@UnknownBastion Sorry if i answer you only now but i've reinstalled GTA V (bc i was out of ideas). Here's my directory, now i'm 2 weeks with this problem (i've bought GTA V 2 weeks ago xD) 

direct.png

Did you install the RPH that came with LSPDFR, or did you get it from RPH's website?

25 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Did you install the RPH that came with LSPDFR, or did you get it from RPH's website?

I've try to launch RPH after i've ibstalled LSPSFR manually and, then, i'v tried to launch RPH when i've 'update files' donwloading RPH from his official websites.

8 minutes ago, IlKarloCheParla said:

I've try to launch RPH after i've ibstalled LSPSFR manually and, then, i'v tried to launch RPH when i've 'update files' donwloading RPH from his official websites.

Hmm. That is strange. You should be able to launch GTA 5 first and then be able to get past that screen. Let me do some digging.

4 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hmm. That is strange. You should be able to launch GTA 5 first and then be able to get past that screen. Let me do some digging.

Okay, thanks for support anyway. The only think that i try now is to play other police mod SP, I can't think anything else. 😞