With Railroad Engineer, you can drive trains and trams in Grand Theft Auto V.
Official Video: Train Crash and Derailment
You find more information about Railroad Engineer on gta5-mods.com.
- drive the train or the tram with different properties
- easy access (optional realistic entrance)
- realistic and nonlinear acceleration/braking
- open/close doors (animated)
- change seat in freight train
- derailment (automatic, manual)
- explosions and collisions with derailed trains
- engineer commands
- displays (speed mph/kmh, derailment, doors, distance)
- ini-file (configuration file can be changed during the game)
What's New in Version 3.2
new settings for Improved Trains mod in ini-file (add new models for freight train and tram, increase derailed wagons count for long trains, increase distance between player and derailed wagons)