About This File
Sounds are from a Motorola APX7000 800MHz radio. The mic_click_on is Motorola's Talk Permit Tone for Digital/Trunked systems. The whisper Notify is if you use Crosstalk using whisper lists, just a standard beep to let you know someone keyed up on the "radio."
How to Install:
1. Locate your Teamspeak3 application.
2. Right click on the application and click Properties.
3. Under the "Shortcut" tab, click Open File Location.
4. Go to the "sound" folder.
5. Click on the "Default" folder.
6. Drag and drop "mic_click_on" and/or "whisper_notify" into the "Default" folder.
7. Restart your Teamspeak3 application.
How to get the Mic Clicks to work:
1. Open Teamspeak3 application.
2. Click on the "Tools" tab at the top of the page and click on the "Options" in the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Playback" and at the bottom of the menu, you will see "own client plays mic clicks".
4. Check the "own client plays mic clicks" box.
5. Test it by talking if it is on voice activation, or by pressing your push-to-talk key to see if it worked.