GTA III LCPD Vehicles.

NYPDunit7

I like new lcpd vehicles from gta iii, so i wan't the lcpd badge from gta iv.

i request for the vehicles here, are:

Declasse premier (replaces declasse merit police car).

Otro_betal_del_police_car.PNG

LCPD Enforcer (replaces stockade).

gta_4104_b018.jpg

Police helicopter (replaces maverick).

gta-5-police-helicopterpolice-helicopter

but i need them HD improved vehicles and helicopter, with the lcpd badge from GTA IV, somebody convert them.

ah, helicopter it's too hard, ok, about the blue police cruiser, i wan't this model, i know that model is done, but i like to see it in gta iv like a chevy caprice body, i love that.

please somebody convert the vehicle from gta iii but improve it, also share the chevrolet caprice design.

render06.jpg

2.jpg

the police and taxi vehicle from gta iii is based on chevrolet caprice from beta version, as the body design is same, i need somebody to improve it with HD Improvements

Edited by NYPDunit7

You could get that helicopter in your GTA IV quite easy. All you have to do is to find a NYPD Bell 412, or something similar. I'd suggest perhaps a civilian version of the Huey otherwise?

This is how the real NYPD Bell 412 looks like.

nypd-n412pd-moose-1024.jpg

Edit - Take a look at this - http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/bell-412-ep-liveries-f14356 - Might be what you're looking for.

Edited by Crizby

You could get that helicopter in your GTA IV quite easy. All you have to do is to find a NYPD Bell 412, or something similar. I'd suggest perhaps a civilian version of the Huey otherwise?

This is how the real NYPD Bell 412 looks like.

nypd-n412pd-moose-1024.jpg

Edit - Take a look at this - http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/bell-412-ep-liveries-f14356 - Might be what you're looking for.

thank you, but i need somebody to model the two vehicles, the police car and enforcer, with nypd style blue scheme, also the police car with chevrolet caprice design, however the headlights are not similar to chevrolet caprice, as the headlights and grill are different.

see the image, thank you.

Police-GTA3-front.jpg

vector lightbar from gta iv, while the lcpd badge is from gta iv, blue scheme with white horizantal stripes.

Edited by NYPDunit7

thank you, but i need somebody to model the two vehicles, the police car and enforcer, with nypd style blue scheme, also the police car with chevrolet caprice design, however the headlights are not similar to chevrolet caprice, as the headlights and grill are different.

see the image, thank you.

Police-GTA3-front.jpg

vector lightbar from gta iv, while the lcpd badge is from gta iv, blue scheme with white horizantal stripes.

Looks like a combination of the Caprice & early versions of the CVPI?

How about this?

sorry it's not very much i like, i'm not ask for real vehicles, i ask for the gta 3 police models, not real life, i say the gta 3 police vehicle with chevrolet caprice design, due to that vehicle in the fact based on chevrolet caprice, i don't like the real vehicle, i'm mean the three models of gta 3 to be in gta 4 with lcpd livery from 1990s/early 2000s, also showing the low profile inches.

the vehicles with it's hd universe names. 

LCPD Blue Police vehicle (Declasse) Premier 1994.

LCPD Enforcer from GTA III (Brute) 1980s.

LCPD Helicopter (Maverick).

Edited by NYPDunit7