Everything posted by PolishUkraineanFur
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
now this error appears ill be honest i will properly reinstall the game and try to reinstall everything only like lspdfr and its needs
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
alright will do. Finally back as well So there are exceptions for them, including the rageplugin. i renewed like those folders as well
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Sadly it didn't make a rph file so idk what to do
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Hi I have done that , still not working. Just to let you know, i will not be home from tomorrow as im going overseas so unfortunaly i will not be next to my pc.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
I will do that tomorrow if that's fine
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
I have done that , still sadly the same
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
No I dont have any mods which edits the base game traffic/cars, and believe me i want to find the cause as well - To SuperPyro No I didnt edit any of the .RPF Files , nor i have any vehicle mod. - To Gan Ceann
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
RagePluginHook.log Hiya. Now LSPDFR seems to crash from accepting a stolen "large construction vehicle" call. Police Computer now works , so thank you for that. Thank you for also waiting till i came back.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
I understand. I will check tomorrow if thats fine by you (Currently not home , and had to chance to reply)
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
I am currently testing the game. I will let you know if it crashes/ doesnt work LSPDFR Has now crashed while searching up a person i pulled over in the police computer. RagePluginHook.log
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Update: I have reinstalled EUP , EUPFR etc. I will check if it works after verifying files.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Hiya I did install them , i will look over my files to see if they are still there. seems the files has disappeared , i will reinstall them.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Hiya I looked back at my files and no i didnt modify any of the .RPF files (Compared them with vanilla and my current files.) I am currently verifying my files Have a nice evening. Edit: Here is screenshot of verification of files
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Hi Again Now LSPDFR Is crashing while just out on patrol. RagePluginHook.log
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Hello there, I didnt install any modified ambulances , nor i installed a vehicle add on , therefore im confused on how i can remove the "modded vehicle." Thank you for making sure the bot said it correctly also.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after accepting a Ambulance Escort call (SuperCallout)
Hi Everyone , Hope you having a nice day, May someone please explain what does this mean and if possible what i can do to fix it. Do I have to install a another mod as in a dependency or it's simply a outdated part of the callout mod? (Earlier autohelper said with that same file earlier that it had no problems or errors therefore I'm confused if it's correct now) RagePluginHook.log
-
After correctly installing "SuperCallouts" the game refuses to launch.
PolishUkraineanFur replied to PolishUkraineanFur's topic in LSPDFR for GTA5 Enhanced Edition SupportMod for different traffic flows and SuperCallout uninstalled same issue. Added DirectStorageFix I will change to legacy to see if that works.
-
After correctly installing "SuperCallouts" the game refuses to launch.
PolishUkraineanFur replied to PolishUkraineanFur's topic in LSPDFR for GTA5 Enhanced Edition SupportPolice Redefined supports the mod so it is not a mod conflict. I installed a mod for different traffic flows throughout the day to be more realistic Im thinking its most likely a asi causing the crash or an issue with SuperCallouts.
-
After correctly installing "SuperCallouts" the game refuses to launch.
Hi Title says it. The game doesnt make a new log file , so i cannot provide a up to date file. Comes out in this error. Game doesnt launch at all.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after clicking "Go on Duty"
PolishUkraineanFur replied to PolishUkraineanFur's topic in LSPDFR for GTA5 Enhanced Edition SupportThank you. Have a nice day
-
LSPDFR Crashes after clicking "Go on Duty"
PolishUkraineanFur replied to PolishUkraineanFur's topic in LSPDFR for GTA5 Enhanced Edition SupportAlright great to know. thank you
-
LSPDFR Crashes after clicking "Go on Duty"
PolishUkraineanFur replied to PolishUkraineanFur's topic in LSPDFR for GTA5 Enhanced Edition SupportI have done the uninstallation and installation and a fresh reinstall of LSPDFR to check if that was the problem. The problem has ceased , so i thank you for your help. I got another query , is shaders work alongside with LSPDFR
-
LSPDFR Crashes after clicking "Go on Duty"
PolishUkraineanFur replied to PolishUkraineanFur's topic in LSPDFR for GTA5 Enhanced Edition SupportChanging the PluginTimeoutThreshould does not work. I will change to Police Redefined and will remove STP & UB etc. I will let you know what happens then.
-
LSPDFR Crashes after clicking "Go on Duty"
Hello, I am new player of LSPDFR , and it is a great mod! When i am going to the police station , it loads in without a problem but when i press go on duty and the menu after that appears , the LSPDFR crashes. Im thinking those mods do not support enhanced i am not sure at all. I do use additional mods which are NaturalVision Enhanced , Ultimate Backup, Stop the Ped and thats all the mods i remember. Log file is attached. Edit: Prehaps Missing Files or RagePlugin Problem? RagePluginHook.log