Everything posted by Gonziii
-
The game doesn´t start
For the past few weeks, every time I try to launch Rage, the game never finishes loading; it just stays on “Launching game,” and Steam never sends me the confirmation it usually sends before launching the game. I tried deleting absolutely everything, but nothing has changed. I need help.
- [NON-ELS] Blaine County Sheriff's Office Legacy Mini-Pack
-
[NON-ELS] 2013 FPIU (The Rookie TV Show)
-
[Non-ELS/DLSv2] CHP Harley Davidson [Addon/Replace/FiveM]
-
TACSIMS Casual Callouts
- 82 comments
- 10 reviews
-
Callout Interface
- 452 comments
- 50 reviews
-
GrammarPolice
i loved this mod, i had much fun with it. And even i speak spanish, this mod is way better in english
- 1,366 comments
- 87 reviews
-
XR's Fuel Enhancement - Jerry Cans Update
- 20 comments
- 1 review
-
Emergency Lighting System
Hii! I'm having an issue with ELS. After installing ELS, GTA V crashes shortly after launching through RAGE Plugin Hook. The game starts loading, but crashes seconds later i clicked "story mode with rph" To troubleshoot, I completely removed the ELS files, and the game immediately started working normally again. I have tested this with multiple ELS vehicles, so the issue does not appear to be related to a specific vehicle.
- 2,700 comments
- 241 reviews
-
PoliceLifeS - ALPHA | Vehicle Gas System, Hunger System, Rank System
- 124 comments
- 13 reviews