Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLGMagicHoodini

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MLGMagicHoodini

  1. Sadly that video seems somewhat helpful, trying do what it says, but unsure, I'm on different distro, and using Steam, but I'll see how it goes
  2. Anyone has manage to run under any Linux Distro? I been since like 4pm or something trying get the mod to run, and nothing I tried worked... It's now 8pm... and the only progress I made was playing Vanilla GTA 5... I'm on Legacy Edition

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.